Air Filtration Material Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric
Air Filtration Material-Meltblown nonwoven fabric is widely used for air purifier, as a sub-efficient and efficient air filter element, and for coarse and medium-efficiency air filtration with high flow rate.
Filtration is a whole process of separation, the meltblown cloth has a multi-empty structure, and the technological performance of small round holes determines its good filterability.
In addition, the electret treatment of meltblown fabric increases the electrostatic performance and improves the filtration effect.
Air Filtration Material Application Product
Air purifier, Automotive air conditioning filter, Vacuum cleaner, Etc..
Specifications and production capacity
- Gram 6-400g/sqm
- width 3200mm, can be cut into different widths as per customers’ request.
- Annual output 3000tons/year.
- Low initial resistance.
- High strength.
- High dust holding capacity.
- High filtration efficiency. (Under the condition of 32L/min flow rate, the filtration efficiency of 0.3um particle size can reach 99.9%, and the resistance is only 117.7pa.)
- Excellent acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance.
- Stable efficiency.
- Long service life.
- Relatively cheap price.
- No short cashmere phenomenon of filter material falling off in the purified air.
- Indoor air conditioning filter system.
- Filter core material
- Central Ventilation System Filtration Materials
- Automobile Air Conditioning Filtrater Material
- Vacuum Dust Collecting Materials
- Air purification in electronic manufacturing, food, beverage, chemical industry, airport and hotel.