Meltblown cloth is the core filter material of the mask, apply polypropylene as the main raw material with fiber diameter 1 to 5 microns.
The ultra-fine fiber with unique capillary structure increases the number and surface area of fibers per unit area, which makes the melt-blown cloth has good filtration, shielding, thermal insulation and oil absorption, because of its many voids, fluffy structure and good anti-wrinkle ability, and the ultra-fine fiber with unique capillary structure increases the number and surface area of fibers per unit area. Can be used in air, liquid filter materials, isolation materials, absorption materials, mask materials, warm materials, oil absorption materials and wiping cloth and other fields.
- High filter efficiency, low resistance.
- Light, flexible.
- Shelding characteristic, adiabaticity.
- Exellent oil absorbent function
Specifications and production capacity
- Gram 6-400g/sqm
- width 3200mm, can be cut into different widths as per customers’ request.
- Annual output 3000tons/year.
- BFE95, BFE98, BFE99 level meltblown cloth fabric applied for face masks.
- N95, N99, FFP1, FFP2, FFP3, level meltblown fabric applied for face masks.
- F5-H12 level melt blown fabric applied for air filter.
- Hydrophily meltblown cloth applied for industrial wipes.
- Air filtering material
- Medical treatment and public health field (especially face mask application)
- Liquid filtering material
- Oil absorbent material
- Warm keeping material